top of page



5 years to Permanent



The visas in this class enable people to enter, live and work in  Australia provisionally and permanently.

1. Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) visa:  

This visa enables regional employers to address identified labour shortages within their region by sponsoring skilled workers where employers can't source an appropriately skilled Australian worker.


  • be nominated to work in an occupation on the relevant skilled occupation list

  • have at least 3 years relevant work experience in your nominated occupation

  • have a relevant skills assessment, unless an exemption applies

  • work only for your sponsor or associated entity, unless an exemption applies

  • be under 45 years of age, unless an exemption applies

  • meet minimum standards of English language proficiency

2. Skilled Independent Visa: 

This visa is for invited workers with needed skills, to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.


3. Skilled Nominated Visa: 

This visa lets nominated skilled workers live and work in Australia as permanent residents. You must;

  • have an occupation on the relevant skilled list

  • have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation

  • be invited to apply for this visa

  • satisfy the points test

4. Skilled-Recognised Graduate Visa:  

This visa allows recent engineering graduates to live, work or study in Australia for up to 18 months. You must have completed a degree or higher qualification from a specified institution within the past 2 years, and be under 31 years of age. You must;

5. Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa:  

A visa for skilled people nominated by a state or territory government to live and work in regional Australia. It is for skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia

  • stay in Australia for 5 years

  • live, work and study in a designated regional area of Australia

  • travel to and from Australia as many times as you want, while the visa is valid

You must;

  • be nominated to apply by a state or territory government agency, or an eligible relative must sponsor you

  • have an occupation on a relevant skilled occupation list

  • have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation

  • be invited to apply

  • satisfy the points test


  • Consult us for free to talk about your options.

  • Gather documents

  • Pay service fee and visa application fees

  • Application is made

  • Receive appointment invitation

  • Prepare and attend interview

  • Get visa

How to apply

To talk about your Australia visa needs with one of our dedicated visa consultants for free now. Click Link below or contact us visa or call +234 706 534 4127.


  • Proof of funds

  • Skill assessment reports

  • Professional and Academic documents

  • Health assessment reports

  • Character assessment reports

  • Language skill document

  • Valid travel documents

bottom of page