top of page


56 weeks

Temporal and Permanent.



You can immigrate and work in Canada via the following programs;

1. International Experience Canada: 

International Experience Canada (IEC) provides youth with the opportunity to travel and work in Canada.

If you’re eligible, you’ll be placed into one or more pools of International Experience Canada (IEC) candidates. You’ll get a message in your account that confirms you are in the pool(s).

2. Federal Skilled Worker (Express Entry): 

This program has minimum requirements for:

  • skilled work experience

  • language ability

  • education

You must meet all the minimum requirements to be eligible.

Selection factors

If you meet all the minimum requirements, we’ll then assess your application based on:

  • age

  • education

  • work experience

  • whether you have a valid job offer

  • English and/or French language skills

  • adaptability (how well you’re likely to settle here)

These factors are part of a 100-point grid used to assess eligibility for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. You earn points for how well you do in each of the 6 factors.

The current pass mark is 67 points.


  • Consult us for free to talk about your options.

  • Gather documents

  • Pay service fee and visa application fees

  • Application is made

  • Receive appointment invitation

  • Prepare and attend interview

  • Get visa

How to apply

To talk about your Canada visa needs with one of our dedicated visa consultants for free now, click link below or contact us visa or call +234 706 534 4127.


Common Documents

  • Signed letter of offer or contract of employment for a job, work placement, or internship

  • Educational Credential Assessments (ECAs) including diploma, certificate, foreign degree and other proof of your credential

  • Skills and Training Assessment by regulatory bodies (where applicable)

  • Passport

  • language test results

  • professional credential assessment report

  • provincial nomination

  • police reports

  • medical exams

  • certificate of endorsement

  • application forms

  • family information documents

  • references

bottom of page