Forum Posts

Oladele Omole
Jul 09, 2020
In Education in Canada
So I am looking to immigrating to Canada and also get an MBA. I have heard that they give work permits (2 years) after schooling and I can file for PR after. Or should I just do the Express Entry first and get the document and then apply for the schools ? please I need your advice