top of page


1 - 6 weeks

1 - 6 months.



1. Standard Visitor Visa: 

You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK:

  • for leisure, for example on holiday or to see your family and friends

  • for business, or to take part in sports or creative events

  • for another reason, for example to receive private medical treatment 

If you visit the UK on business

You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK for business-related activities, for example:

  • you’re coming to the UK for a conference, meeting or training

  • you want to take part in a specific sports-related event

  • you’re an artist, entertainer or musician and coming to the UK to perform

  • are an academic and are doing research or accompanying students on a study abroad programme

  • you’re a doctor or dentist and are coming to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post

2. Permitted Paid Engagement Visa: 

You may be able to get a Permitted Paid Engagement visa if you’ve been invited to the UK as an expert in your profession.

You can apply for a Permitted Paid Engagement visa if you:

  • are invited by a UK-based organisation or client

  • want to come to the UK to do specific paid work without having to be sponsored under the points-based visa system

  • are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland

3. Parent of a Tier 4 child Visa:

You can apply for a Parent of Tier 4 child visa if:

4. Visa to pass through the UK in transit

You might need a visa to pass through the UK in transit (on your way to another country).

To get a transit visa you must prove that:

  • you’ll be in transit to another country, with enough funds and the intention to travel on

  • you can enter that country

  • the only purpose of your visit to the UK is transit

5. Marriage Visitor Visa:

You must apply for a Marriage Visitor visa if:

  • you want to get married or register a civil partnership in the UK

  • you want to give notice of a marriage or civil partnership in UK

  • you’re not planning to stay or settle in the UK after your marriage or civil partnership


  • Consult us for free to talk about your options.

  • Gather documents

  • Pay service fee and visa application fees

  • Application is made

  • Receive appointment invitation

  • Prepare and attend interview

  • Get visa

How to apply

To talk about your UK visa needs with one of our dedicated visa consultants for free now, click link below or contact us visa or call +234 706 534 4127.


Standard Visitor Visa

  • Proof that they intend to leave the UK at the end of their visit

  • Proof of sufficient funds to support themselves and any family members included in the application, while in the UK

  • Prove of sufficient funds to pay for a return flight or cover travel costs at end of visit.

Permitted Paid Engagement Visa

  • a current passport or other valid travel identification - your passport must have a blank page for your visa

  • proof that you can support yourself during your trip, for example bank statements or payslips for the last 6 months

  • details of where you intend to stay and your travel plans - you should not pay for accommodation or travel until you get your visa

  • a formal invitation from the UK-based organisation or authority you’ll be paid by

  • proof that the paid engagement relates to your expertise, qualifications and main job in your home country, for example a letter from your employer

You must provide extra documents if you’re an established arts, entertainment or sporting professional. You can provide any of the following:

  • publications

  • publicity material

  • proof of awards

  • media coverage and reviews

  • proof of recent performances

Parent of a Tier 4 child Visa

  • a current passport or other valid travel identification

  • your tuberculosis (TB) test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test

You’ll also have to provide documents that prove you:

  • have a permanent home outside the UK

  • have money to support you and your children or have relatives or friends that will support you in the UK

  • have booked (or can afford) travel to leave the UK at the end of your stay

bottom of page