top of page


1. Business Visitor Visa (B-1):  

This visa allows foriegn nationals to enter the US temporarily to;

  • Consult with business associates

  • Attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference

  • Settle an estate

  • Negotiate a contract

2. Tourism Visa (B-2)

This visa allows foriegn nationals to enter the US for;

  • Tourism

  • Vacation (holiday)

  • Visit with friends or relatives

  • Medical treatment

  • Participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations

  • Participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating

  • Enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation)


  • Consult us for free to talk about your options.

  • Gather documents

  • Pay service fee and visa application fees

  • Application is made

  • Receive appointment invitation

  • Prepare and attend interview

  • Get visa

How to apply

To talk about your US visa needs with one of our dedicated visa consultants for free now. Click Link below or contact us visa or
call +234 706 534 4127.



  • That the purpose of their trip is to enter the United States temporarily for business or pleasure;

  • That they plan to remain for a specific, limited period;

  • Evidence of funds to cover expenses in the United States;

  • That they have a residence outside the United States as well as other binding ties that will ensure their departure from the United States at the end of the visit.


  • Passport valid for travel to the United States – Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States (unless exempt by country-specific agreements). Each individual who needs a visa must submit a separate application, including any family members listed in your passport.

  • Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 confirmation page.

  • Application fee payment receipt, if you are required to pay before your interview.

  • Photo – You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. If the photo upload fails, you must bring one printed photo in the format explained in the Photograph Requirements.





bottom of page